Don’t get me wrong. I love my life.
I have a wonderful little boy. He is my sunshine. He means the world to me and I thank God every day for the chance I have.
Still I miss some things, things I might have some day soon, things I will never have.
- A home, a home for me and Mister Pop. A home where I know I’ll stay for a while, a home with bookshelves everywhere, a play room and a balcony to put flowers on it.
- Having my friends around me and being able to jump in the car to catch up, to hug and talk till late. Being together, sharing ideas, building up a new life.
- The idea of having a big family, with kids running all around the place, cries and loud laughs. I don’t think I will have other kids, I just have to accept it. Some days, it feels right and other days, it feels hard.
- Being able to spend an evening reading in silence or even dancing like crazy in the middle of the living room.
- The family we should have been. But I know deep down everything is better that way. I have no regrets.
- Peaceful evening with no TV…