In September last year I shared with you inspiring projects by fabulous ladies! Don’t get me wrong, some men are doing great things too. But I like to honor the ladies here – no offense!
So, let’s see what’s going on around:
- Lisa released her New Book – A Divorce Companion (a must read for all people facing divorce, all people recovering from it and even all people touched a way or another by this life-changing experience)
- Marie (Deep Stones) is creating wonderful bracelets with semi-precious stones – all made with generosity and kindness. I am in Love with her work.
- Trish is about to set off on a new journey – a walk of 2,190 mile (Appalachian Trail) to fundraise for Kay’s Kisses “Sharing love, books, and gifts with children recovering from domestic violence”. Go check her website and support her along the way – this is just AWESOME!
- Another book by Balroop Singh (Allow Yourself to be a better person) – I can tell you only one thing – you’ll love it. Why? Cause she is writing from the heart and nothing can ever be better than this voice inside sharing what counts.
- My friend in Corsica is raising money for KMG Ethiopia – a charity organization working for Women’s Rights.
Any inspiring project to share with us? I am all for any you have in mind…