Hey there! It’s been a long long time on the Awards Line! So here we go again, thanks to Grace from Grace from the Sun who nominated my blog. She has a way with words that is enchanting to me! Thank you so much for your kind attention Grace!
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Now 3 things about me:
I came to poetry while I was living in Ireland and I never looked back.
Every time I hear music I just want to dance.
When I am near the sea I feel like I am at home.
My answers to Grace questions:
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned? That life will send you the same kind of experiences till you’re ready to see what you need to change!
- What advice would you give to yourself from 10 years ago? Listen to your heart.
- What is your favorite and least favorite color? Favorite is blue, least favorite is brown.
- How would you want to be remembered? Like “she brought colors to my life!”
- What is your favorite quote? “Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, ‘You owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” Hafiz
Now let’s see who the nominee’s are:
My questions are:
1- When did you start blogging and why?
2- What’s the most precious feeling in life for you?
3- What is the first thing you see in the morning?
4- How would you describe Life to a young child?
5- What means poetry for you?
And to finish, 3 of my favorite posts here:
Enjoy your day!
As days are becoming brighter
Everyone is hoping for a new start
In this long and everlasting battle
Instead of waiting for the world to make a move
We took the chance to open the window
Bring our smiles on the scene
Let go of expectations
And not just hope for better days
But fully appreciate the little things
And make tmore of them
Heart and soul ready for a new ride!
No more projects
Was this true?
Freedom of being
Doing what feels right
Acceptance of what is
Enjoying moments as they come
Freedom of testing
Taking pleasure in the making
Projects are alive
Objectives belong to the past
And this is only the beginning of a brand new life…
And so many flittering thoughts around
Drops of golden sand
We can touch
Despite the rain
When lights get low
When our soul get lost
In the mellow of the skyline
It’s the hardest part
And the most delicious one
Allowing you into my world
Allowing me to be as I am
Without unecessary embellishment
Letting the past dying in forgotten lands
And welcoming the truth of Love
Where everything is
Where the sea shines around
Ankles and wrists
Under the sea
Behind the curtain
Of childhood memories
In every move of the sky above
Every cloud shaping the world
In every beat of nature
But nobody knows
You never left my world
You breath in me
She conquered her freedom
Behind the deep blue veil of the sea
Love was only a mirage
In the exchange of promises
To care and be there – always
Words came and went
Like the wind on a stormy night
They were made of broken glass
Just empty feelings
And nowhere to hide
Emprisonned inside her own mind
And crazy wishes
To end the darkness of her endless night
She set herself free
Found the key to witness the beauty
Of a purple new dawn
We are many to know that our life is not the way it should be. Yet it’s not always easy to stop the mess we are in. We need time to find our way back to ourselves. Peace and freedom are not illusions. They exist. We just have to stop, look and decide what’s best for us, at one given time. From this place, we can start on a new road. A better one for sure.
How did you start again? When did you know you couldn’t keep going and you had to make a change in your life as it was?
Mesmerized by the love
I stand still
My heart overflowing
Offered to each other
In a moment of grace
Just the freedom
In the freshness of a brand new day