There is a common dream
Of a world embraced by peace
Differences known as chances
This dream is not out the reach
It’s a vision we ought to keep
Enhancing life’s beautiful things
I wonder. Where the sun is? Where the sun went this year? Did somebody got some? Or did everybody had to find it elsewhere than in the sky?
Summer did not go according to plans. It was one of this strange summer, taking hours as they come, with no sandcastels and many raincoats days.
I am longing for hot chocolates and warm jumpers, for spiced tea and movies on sunday afternoon!
2021 is and will be – it seems – till the end a very special year. Not one we will remember with sparkles in our eyes. And yet, somewhere it gave us something. I am not sure how to describe it yet. But it will come.
We will overcome the grey and messy days. We will find our strenght back, somewhere between what we wish and what we have.
Hey there! It’s been a long long time on the Awards Line! So here we go again, thanks to Grace from Grace from the Sun who nominated my blog. She has a way with words that is enchanting to me! Thank you so much for your kind attention Grace!
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Now 3 things about me:
I came to poetry while I was living in Ireland and I never looked back.
Every time I hear music I just want to dance.
When I am near the sea I feel like I am at home.
My answers to Grace questions:
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned? That life will send you the same kind of experiences till you’re ready to see what you need to change!
- What advice would you give to yourself from 10 years ago? Listen to your heart.
- What is your favorite and least favorite color? Favorite is blue, least favorite is brown.
- How would you want to be remembered? Like “she brought colors to my life!”
- What is your favorite quote? “Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, ‘You owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” Hafiz
Now let’s see who the nominee’s are:
My questions are:
1- When did you start blogging and why?
2- What’s the most precious feeling in life for you?
3- What is the first thing you see in the morning?
4- How would you describe Life to a young child?
5- What means poetry for you?
And to finish, 3 of my favorite posts here:
Enjoy your day!